If you are seeking a therapist in Dhaka, you may be wondering what options are available to you. Many qualified therapists in Dhaka can provide you with the help you need. You may consider seeking a therapist who specializes in your specific needs. Some therapists specialize in anxiety, depression, trauma, and many other areas. You can find a therapist who is a good fit for you by researching and talking to friends or family who has seen a therapist in the past.
Mental Therapist In Dhaka
Mental illness is a real and serious problem in Bangladesh. According to a recent survey, nearly one in four people in Bangladesh suffer from some form of mental illness. This is a staggering statistic and one that shows just how big of a problem mental illness is in Bangladesh.
Mental illness is often seen as a taboo topic that is not discussed openly. This is one of the reasons why mental illness often goes undiagnosed and untreated. Mental illness is also often seen as a sign of weakness, discouraging people from seeking help.
There are several mental health care facilities in Dhaka, but they are often understaffed and underfunded. This means that many people with mental illness do not get the treatment they need.
- SIBL Foundation Hospital & Diagnostic Center Address: Fattah Plaza, 70, Green Road, Panthapath Moor, Dhaka – 1205
- OCD Clinic & Research Foundation, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Online New Hope Psychology Service, Bangladesh
- Dhanmondi Hospital (PVT) LTD. Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
I am a mental health therapist in Dhaka, and I see firsthand the struggles of people with mental illness. I am committed to helping people get and break the treatment they need.
Speech Therapist In Dhaka
Speech therapists in Dhaka provide a vital service to the city’s residents. By helping people to overcome communication difficulties, they enable them to lead fuller, more productive lives.
Dhaka is a bustling, vibrant city and the speech therapists who work here are skilled in dealing with a wide range of communication disorders. Whether it is helping a child to speak for the first time or assisting an adult who has suffered a stroke, they make a real difference in the lives of their patients.
If you or someone you know is struggling to communicate, then please do not hesitate to seek help from a speech therapist. With their expert guidance, you or your loved one can soon start to enjoy the many benefits of communicating effectively.
- Therapy Station : Autism Rehab Centre, Address: 117 Shantinagar, Dhaka Opposite of Rajarbag Police Line, Gate No. 1, Dhaka 1217, Phone: 01854-784445
- CS Care, Address: Ave No. 1, Dhaka 1216, Phone: 01779-990066
- Listen Up Bangladesh- Speech Therapy, Address: BJ Tower, 574/2 ECB Chottor, Matikata, Dhaka Cantonment, (opposite to, Dhaka 1206, Phone: 01793-328287
Occupational Therapist In Dhaka
In Dhaka, Bangladesh, an occupational therapist is a health care professional who helps patients recover from injuries, chronic illnesses, and developmental disabilities. The therapist may work with patients who have physical, mental, or emotional disabilities. The therapist helps the patient regain independence and improve his or her quality of life.
- Therapy Station: Autism Rehab Centre, Address: 117 Shantinagar, Dhaka Opposite of Rajarbag Police Line, Gate No. 1, Dhaka 1217, Phone: 01854-784445
- Smiling Children Therapy Center (স্মাইলিং চিলড্রেন থেরাপি সেন্টার), Address: H- 39, Road- 05, Block- E, Sector -1, Dhaka 1212Phone: 01737-565610
- কিডজিল্যান্ড (KidZiLand) Ltd., Address: 674 Siraj Plaza, Kazipara Bus Stand, Kazipara Mosjid, Kazipara, Dhaka 1216Phone: 01976-947713
In summary, Despite the demand for more female therapists, the dearth of trained female therapists in Bangladesh continues to exist. A lack of female therapists affects not only men but also women, children, and the elderly. The shortage of female therapists results in women and children being neglected by male therapists, resulting in a child and maternal abuse.